If you have not grabbed your copy of my how to meal plan eBook for $0.99 you will want to get it now. The sale ends Thursday, January 31, 2013, at 11:59 pm.
If you want to save money on your grocery budget in 2013 and save time in the kitchen, this eBook is for you! Meal planning does not have to be a pain and it really can be simplified- let me teach you how!
I walk you through step by step how to get dinner on the table for your family. You can buy the eBook here!
How To Meal Plan eBook
This eBook includes:
- how to meal plan in 5 easy steps
- a list of 20 sites to find recipes on
- how to create a grocery list (with 10 resources and tools)
- 12 ideas for displaying your menu
- pointers for implementing your plan
- tips to follow when road blocks arrive
- 5 free printable worksheets that have been custom-made for this eBook
- 14 easy recipes for two weeks of dinner ideas
- an awesome list of 10+ mommy resources for other potential problem areas in your life
Enter mealplan2013 to get it for $0.99!
You will receive the book as a download.
Become an Affiliate
Would you like to be an affiliate for this eBook? I would love for you to be a part of the excitement and make 50% of all sales made via your referral link. It is really easy to set up. Here is information about being an affiliate for How to Meal Plan.