How often do you clean your fridge shelves, bins and door shelves? If you are anything like me you clean it when necessary like right before guest come for the weekend! Last month I was forced to clean out my entire fridge and even throw food away because we were without power. I made a vow to never over buy again and to wipe down my fridge shelves weekly.
How is this going for me? I’m right on track by not over stuffing the fridge so much that my kids ask when am I going to restock the fridge! As for the cleaning part, I haven’t been wiping it down weekly. For some reason that just doesn’t seem like something I need to do or can remember to do each week even though it is needed! We are being good to use what we have, not over buy and use/throw away leftovers. The cleaning part is a mommy struggle and I need help! How do you keep your fridge clean? Do you need help, too?
Guess what? I finally found a mommy resource to help keep my fridge shelves clean. Have you ever heard of the company, Fridge Coaster? Fridge Coaster makes functional, fashionable coasters created to fit on top of all your shelves in the fridge, including the doors and bins! Say what? Yes you can now buy coasters for the inside of your fridge. They are made of a dense, super absorbent 30% recycled wood pulp that can be easily wiped down. Fridge Coasters eliminate build up that eventually leads to scrubbing which is something I avoid!
The Fridge Coaster are made to last as long as you want them in the fridge. They recommend replacing them every 120 days or so and can be recycled. The only exception would be if they came in contact with raw meat. If this happens it needs to be recycled and replaced. Did I mention that they can also be used in the freezer? My next set will be for the freezer. They cover the grates so you don’t have to worry about freezer bags forming to the grates and then a pain to remove once frozen.
The Coaster come in several sizes, colors and patterns. Some of the Coasters have breakable perforation lines which makes it easy to get the right fit. They can also be easily cut to fit your shelf, which I had to do on 2 of my door shelves.
Do these sound like something that will help you keep your fridge fashionable and functional? Would you like to win your own set? Thanks to Fridge Coaster one of my readers will be able to win 2 sets of their very own Fridge Packs ($50 Value!!)
- One lucky winner will receive a 2 sets of Fridge Packs- color and pattern choice, too! (Value $50)
- Enter once or enter all 9 ways- you choose. All entries will be verified before a winner is chosen.
- Leave a comment for each entry as well as your email address so I can notify you if you win.
- Have all of your entries in by 9/7/12 by 11:59 pm, central time.
- Winner will be chosen using Random.org.
WAYS TO ENTER
- Visit Fridge Coasters online and tell me something you learned that isn’t mentioned in my review and/or which product you would find useful.
- Like Fridge Coaster on Facebook.
- Like Crystal & Co., on Facebook.
- Follow @Fridge Coasters on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Twitter.
- Follow Crystal & Co., on Pinterest.
- Follow Fridge Coasters on Pinterest.
- Have Crystal & Co., delivered to your inbox. (enter email in indicated box at end of this post or in my right sidebar.)
- Tweet this message once per day with the link: Struggle with a clean fridge? Enter to win Fashionable Functional Fridge Coasters ($50 value) @FridgeCoaster Want to #win? http://wp.me/p1InIx-1mw
Feel free to read my disclosure statement.