What did you think about all the cool ideas shared last week? There were 128 solutions and resources in all. If you missed them, check them out.
Here are the top five clicked ideas from last week.
- The Southern Product Queen shared a very motivational post about a bloggers weight loss journey. This gal lost 100 pounds in a year. I have spent the last hour reading about her journey. Very inspirational!
- The Southern Product Queen also shared tips for getting a baby to sleep through the night. Great list of pointers for any mom or mom-to-be.
- 101 Life Lessons shares a great video teaching our children how to change a toilet paper roll. No excuses, they now have step by step directions to help tackle this job! You should have your kids watch it.
- The Homeschool Classroom shares a list of fun crafts and books for your preschooler or Kindergartner this Valentines Day.
- Feeding Nine on a Dime shares a yummy recipe to serve when you’re feeding a crowd.
You’ll also want to check out Shannon’s favorite 3 picks over at Milk and Cuddles.
Want some FREE Valentines for your kiddos to use at school? Vistaprint is offering 10 Free Note Cards\””cut into 3′s to Make 30 FREE Personalized Kid’s Valentines! Add a personal message and even a photo and create a unique valentine for your child to hand out in class. Order now and enjoy a stress free Valentine’s Day this year!
Are you ready to share your awesome ideas? Link back to us in your post or wear our badge on your site.