January was an amazing month for Crystal & Co. We hit an all time record with 24,769 pageviews. I am amazed and it feels so wonderful to know that people are reading the stuff I put out here. But, with this milestone comes great fear and pressure to repeat this again. Or even more pressure to continue to grow.
But for the moment we will celebrate in the now and send lots and lots of thanks. Thanks to those who are reading and keep coming back for more. And thanks to the other sites and blogs who are sending readers my way.
What am I doing that might be a contributor to the growing pageviews on my site? I’ve started linking up my crafts, pointer and tips on these 50+ sites. I’ve joined two different groups with some great online friends who work hard to promote each other’s sites and content on Twitter, Facebook and Stumble.
Drum roll please… here are the top 10 sites that sent traffic to Crystal & Co. during the month of January.
1) Org Junkie sent me 1,501 visitors during the month of January. I link up each Monday and share my weekly meal plan on her site, but she also unexpectedly shared one of my meal planning links on her site last month which sent tons of people my way. Thanks Org Junkie, you rock!
2) We are THAT Family sent 1,307 visitors my way. Every Wednesday I link up at her site and share what currently works for me- a craft, a tip, a list of ideas, etc.
3) Tip Junkie sent 626 visitors to my site. Linking up at her Tip me Tuesday each week totally rocks!
4) Tidy Mom sent me 564 visitors last month. Each Friday I link up to her I’m Lovin It series. Great ideas over there!
5) Eat at Home sent me 528 visitors during January. Have I mentioned her site is the bomb when it comes to getting dinner on the table for your family? Tons of super simple recipes.
6) Skip to my Lou sent me 468 visitors last month. I’ve started linking up each Monday sharing my crafts, etc on her site. Nifty little ol’ site she has!
7) Blue Cricket Design sent 252 visitors to my site. Love her crafty ideas and the link up she offers every Wednesday.
8) The Creative Party Place sent 196 visitors to my site. I have not shared any new ideas on this site in the last month, but traffic is still coming over from old crafts/party ideas I’ve shared. And by the way, super cool place to look for birthday party ideas.
9) Hope Studios sent 194 visitors to Crystal & Co. In January I shared lots of my crafts, tips, etc., on her site in her weekly link up. Cool place for crafts- check it out.
10) Somewhat Simple sent 187 visitors over. Great place to find projects and crafts… she offers a weekly link up on Thursday’s.
My social network referrals are:
Facebook still rocks for me! During January 301 visitors landed on my blog via Facebook.
Twitter sent 143 visitors to my site.
Now it is your turn. You too can share your blogger appreciation. Just prepare a blog post and determine your top ten referrers. Then, hop on over to 3 Boys and a Dog and link up to share your thanks!